—- Version 1.1.1, 22th September 2014 —-
- Fix: quick patch so PHP 5.2 hosting users no longer get an error regarding array_replace_recursive() function, which is only available in PHP>=5.3
—- Version 1.1.0, 9th September 2014 —-
- Tweak: added some padding/margin for first and last element so they are not as close to the edge of the screen.
- Fix/new feature: fixed hidden element messing things up when setting ‘no icon’ and ‘no text’ for a navigation element. Now, with those settings you end up having a blank useful separator.
- Tweak: improved orientation of elements for fixed position at left or right, in such a way that icons and texts are better faced to the user. (left and right positions are only in pro version).
- New Feature: you can upload and use your own custom icons/images inside navigation elements. (pro version)
- New Feature: you can upload and use your own custom icon/image inside the menu button. (pro version)
- New Feature: you can use any FontAwesome icon inside the menu button. (pro version)
- Minor fixes: some fixes when saving options in the admin panel regarding minor warnings about undefined variables.
—- Version 1.0 published, August 2014 —-